Frequently Asked Questions
- Favors - Minimum quantities for favors polishes are 10.
- Fundraising - Our minimum order for fundraising bottles is 20 bottles, however your organization earns a much higher return on investment when the order quantity is higher. Visit our ordering page to see the cost breakdown and suggested retail prices.
- Wholesale - Our minimum wholesale order amount is $500. We additionally offer tiered pricing for cost savings and payment plans for 6 month order commitments.
There are several differences but primarily we have established batch sizes and quantities to best meet the needs for each group.
- Favor and small-batch custom orders – still allow an affordable way to gift thoughtful, personalized products with customization.
- Fundraising packages were designed for schools or organizations that are looking to raise funds and benefit from quantity discount orders
- Wholesale products are meant for businesses that are registered businesses with wholesale certificates.
We can offer local pickups with an appointment after your order is complete. Contact us at email@example.com for more information
You can create your own color with one of our “Make Your Own Polish” kits, which can be purchased here. Once you’ve created your color with a documented recipe, upload your recipe card when placing your order. There is a $30 testing/creation fee for each custom color.
Alternatively, we can custom match a color for you if you send in a physical item or printed piece. All colors are small-batch, hand made and hand-poured.
Our studio is not open to the public. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom polish orders are completed in two weeks, however additional packing and shipping time may add additional days.